Saturday, December 16, 2006

My first post!

Hello! Welcome to my first post! I am so excited! I have been waiting for this day for a long time. Wishing to have my place online to share with you my life. I am not sure how often I will write, but I hope I keep you interested and coming back. Which will depends, of course, on how my life goes and how entertaining my writing is. I do not have a particularly topic on mind but tons. To mention some: movies, books, music, technology, cool websites, articles, and much more. I want to share picture, stories, and thoughts. Ready to follow my adventure on Earth from now on? The trip has just started!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Greetings from Austin, Texas! ;-)

matilde127 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
matilde127 said...

Greetings from Vancouver, Canada! ;-)